I realized part of my problem with the never-ending Double Wedding Ring was that I was thinking of it as a never ending project & not a project with lots of little parts that are ending-in-sight. So here are my small, manageable parts:
1. Finish paper piecing the 56+ arcs (yeh- that’s not never-ending)
2. Cut enough (probably about 100) bellies
3. Cut enough (probably about 100 again, minus 28 I don’t need for the outside edge) corners
4. Mark the ends & middles on the bellies
5. Mark the ends & middles on the corners
6. Sew bellies to Unit A
7. Sew corner’s to Unit A (end up w/ completed Unit A)
8. Sew corner’s to Unit B (minus the 28 for the outside edge)
9. Sew the blue ends to Unit B
10. Stabilize stitch the outside part of the 28 outside edge Unit B’s (Unit B’s complete)
11. Sew Unit A to Unit B (end up with completed blocks
12. Assemble the blocks together for a beautiful quilt top!
13. Find that perfect backing (will need about 10 yards for that!)
14. Send it off to Val-the-wonder-quilter!
Yeah, this project is definitely more do-able.