I decided I needed to do a tablerunner (because, you know, I have nothing else on my plate right now). Since a tablerunner is fairly small, I decided to dive into my scraps & see what I could use. I came up with these fabrics that were already cut into 2.5″ strips!!!
Then I sewed them together into long strips & I opted for a total of 3 sets as I like my tablerunners long:
Then I folded them in half & sewed my segments into tubes:
Now for the next bit, I don’t have any photos for you (sorry!), but then you cut the tubes into 2.5″ strips & then with some ripping you get strips that you can put together & eventually they look like this: