I’m back working on the Batik BOM quilt top!
And the blocks, starting with the large block on the left, then moving clockwise.
– Gentleman’s Fancy- I messed this block up royally & had to purchase the brown & the orange due to some bad cutting. Only a few of my corners match, but at this point, I really don’t care.
– Flying Geese- Oh look. More flying geese
– Whirligig- at least it’s a variation of a pinwheel block!
Here’s Month 10:
This is my favorite set so far- I love all the blues, greens & yellows. Sooooo pretty together!
Here are their names, starting top left, moving clockwise
– Marlene (uhhh, yeah, wasn’t sure that was the “traditional” name for this block & it turns out in Judy Martin’s 501 Rotary Quilt Blocks it’s a Crystal Star.)
– LeMoyne Star
– Pinwheel (oh yes! We can’t have a month without them!)
– Marge (Again, looked this up in Judy Martin’s book & she calls it a “Mosaic.”)
Alrighty, must get back to the quilting machine now!