Soooooo, it’s now January! And I’m back in the land of the living. I think.
Here’s a little recap of December:
– Made lots of costumes for the church’s Christmas pageant
– Bought lots of fleece for the Youth group to make fleece blankets for a local charity
– Made Christmas cookies for the family’s presents
– Finished some customer quilts in time for Christmas
– Finished J’s quilt for Christmas
– Made a last minute trip to Michigan
– Dealt with the death of 3 grandparents
Yeah, that was a month. I’m quite amazed when I look at that list now- no wonder I’ve spent the 1st two days of the new year in pajamas sleeping on the couch.
In fact, I think it would be a good idea to get back to that! Happy New Year!