– It’s a pajama quilting day in the studio!
– Rizzo says “hi”, but would like to go back to his nap. Being interrupted by me to take photos of him is tiresome- it’s a tough life around here.
– I made the most amazing rolls this week! Used the bread machine just to make the dough- then formed them into rolls & baked in oven at 350 for ~30 minutes.
– They are even better the next day when you make them into a sandwich with a cooked egg.
– A dear friend gave me some quilting magazines this week. I now have a severe case of ADD.
– I’m soooo close to being finished with the Batik BOM quilt top. One more solid day of sewing & I could have that sucker assembled.
– This week I successfully drove to my friend’s farm in Iowa. This may seem small, but it’s quite a feat in my book, as something always seems to happen to me out there- I get stuck in mud, I get lost, my GPS goes out- it’s never good!
– I’m working on a new quilt design for the MQS Fabric Challenge. The creative juices are flowing! So many ideas, so little paper to scribble them onto- I wish I could just take a snapshot of what’s in my head & put that on Pinterest. Would save so much time.
Ok, enough randomness for today! Must get back to sewing!