– Kale can apparently be harvested when there’s snow on the ground & is a hearty winter green. Then why is it associated more with Southerners & not Northerners?
– When the average temperature has been 20 higher than normal, waking up to find the weather at a seasonal normal of 10 degrees makes the house very chilly. No amount of green tea can keep you warm.
– My sister’s MIL is correct, bagged tea does successfully last for 2 uses. I wonder what else I can learn from the woman that survived the dust bowl in the Texas panhandle.
– Kale really isn’t very strong when cooked down to nothing & added to soup. Must keep this in mind for other soups.
– I own a lot of purple & pink thread. Very strange.
– There is great joy to be found in knitting socks.
– Soup & bread are magical. They can transform a chilly house into a warm & cozy dwelling. I swear the aroma alone can make the house warmer.