This past weekend I spent an amazing weekend quilting away with my friends!
These are some of the projects we accomplished:
Here’s a Farmer’s Wife block:
Here’s a quilting challenge piece from my longarm guild. We are all piecing the same quilt & then quilting it our own way. These will be on display at MQS this May! This is one of my favorite exhibits- I love seeing all the different styles & inspirations the same quilt can give people!
Some other projects that people worked on, but I failed to take photos of (bad blogger!) were:
– Farmer’s Wife quilt– yes, this friend completed all 111 blocks & was assembling the top at the retreat!!
– Paper pieced lanterns– think of the oriental lanterns pieced with fun bright fabrics
– A Judy Neimeyer tablerunner
– A Crabapple Hill Sampler
– And I did a special project I can’t show photos of quite yet- but I’m sure you’ll love it!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone