– We’re in the middle of moving to our new house & my studio is now at the other house.
– It’s snowing & generally nasty today. Since NOVA folks aren’t the most adept at winter driving, we’re staying in today. This means I’m knitting (& apparently blogging.)
– I’ve almost finished a cute hat for Teapot. I first made one for a friend’s baby & it was so addictive, I had to cast on a second immediately.
– Back to moving, I really dislike moving
– After moving the studio twice in 18 months I’ve realized…
– I have a lot of quilts that need to be quilted
– I have a lot of quilts I’m in the middle of piecing
– I have a lot of sewing projects (this one surprised me. I didn’t think I was much of a sewer. Clearly there’s disconnect between my thoughts & reality.)
– In general I have too much stuff
– Therefore things are quickly leaving the studio
Would anyone be interested in a giveaway of some patterns & threads?