Do you have quilt tops hanging around waiting to be quilted? Send them to me & I can help you get those done! All quilting is hand guided on my APQS Millennium in my Northern Virginia studio. Check out my Customer Quilts, Donation Quilts & Personal Quilts pages to see examples of my work.
Turn Around Time:
I currently have a turn around time of 2 weeks for edge-to-edge designs. This is subject to change at anytime, please contact me for the most current information. NOTE! I will begin accepting quilts again on November 18th! If you have a quilt you’d like done for the holidays, please contact me as soon as possible to ensure you have a spot before they are filled!
Getting the Quilt to Me:
You have two choices, you can either meet me personally or ship it to me.
Drop Off/Quilt Delivery:
Local to the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland area? Wonderful! Contact me email or call me at 402.332.1492 to arrange a meeting.
I also accept quilts by mail. Please complete the Quilt Request Form & send them to:
Ormond Beach Quilts
9015 Armendown Dr.
Springfield, VA 22152
– Please review the Quilt Preparation tips.
– Please make sure your quilt is wrapped in a clean bag.
– Please include the Quilting Design you would like used on your quilt.
– Please include your contact information: Name, address, phone # & email.
– Please email me when you’ve shipped your quilt. I will send another email when I receive your quilt.
– I will email you a photo of the quilt when completed, payment is due before I ship the quilt back to you.
– If you would like your quilt shipped via another carrier besides USPS, please let me know.
To see the choices of quilting patterns I can use on your quilts, check out my Quilting Designs page!