Some randomness for your Thursday! Here we go!
– How the heck did it get to be Thursday so quickly?
– I loaded a UFO on the frame this week:
-Seedlings for the 2012 garden have started sprouting! As of this morning, we have 6! These are either romaine lettuce, or spinach. (Didn’t have enough milk jugs, so I just planted the two together.)
– On the reading front I’ve been living in an Ann Rinaldi world. Yes they are young adult books, but they are also written well. And there’s the historical aspect. I’ve always enjoyed her books.
– Darla (the Scientific Quilter), is hosting a March-a-long– sew 15 minutes a day. I think I shall be participating!!
– Last week J & I went to a celebrity chef event where we saw Rick Bayless demonstrate 3 dishes! It was awesome & we’ve been cooking Mexican food all week.
– It’s amazingly beautiful here today. 50s & sunny & just jaw droppingly wonderful. I wish I could just move the longarm outside for a day!
Ok, must get back to the longarm! UFOs don’t finish themselves!
Happy Thursday everyone!