My do.good stitches bee is done! I finished them this past Saturday morning during an open sewing meetup for my mom’s group in my studio.
We were also instructed to make 3 blocks & to add one additional row to make them 8″ square.
Our color palette was yellows, oranges, reds and pinks . From my strip scrap bins I dug out enough for a pink, yellow & red block.
I used white on white prints in the blocks as I discovered I didn’t have any fabrics that were mostly white with bits of yellow, pink or red. I think the effect is still there though & it’s a scrap quilt, so while this is a controlled scrappy quilt, I think it still works.
I can’t wait to see how the quilt comes out with everyone’s blocks!