- We’re all moved into our new home! (well mostly, you know, there are always things to be done…)
- I have a studio again, & it’s wonderful to be able to work in a good usable space.
- I have (almost) mastered quilting in one hour bursts.
- I’ve been piecing string blocks since they require little thought & can easily be picked up/put down.
- It is a fact that no mater how many string blocks you piece, your stash of strips will never decrease. I have pieced 20+ blocks & still have two shoe boxes full of strings.
- Teapot is ten months old today!
- I found this Piece of Cake dress from Anna Maria Horner that I *need* to make for her. (& while you’re looking at that picture, scroll on down to the Paper Fan Dress! Adorable!)
- I finished two UFOs in February! Once the weather isn’t so glum, I’ll take some pictures outside.
- I’ve been quilting beautiful cross stitched & embroidered quilts for customers! Seriously, my clients give me the most amazing pieces to quilt.
Happy Tuesday everyone! (& if you’re in the path of another snow storm or winter weather- stay warm & safe!)